Help with CR Speed Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through Shooter's Connection and got the stuff as fast as possible. I think total time was 4 days and this was with the cheapest shipping option.

Jesse - my mag pouches came with velcro on them. Now I know why. I will do that same thing to my holster.. great idea! I even have some velcro already that will work great.

Now all I need is a competition to shoot! Is there ANYTHING this weekend around OKC?

B

Nothing in the City, but USPSA match at USSA this Saturday

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks. atleast it should be here befor the next 3gun.
nevermind it came today just a week and a half.

man you didn't have to mention 3 gun. I'm going through 3 gun withdrawls now.

FYI. I run another full setup with an additional belt, holster, pouches etc. for 3 gun. That way my pistol stuff never moves around on the belt and it's the same place on my belt everytime I shoot a pistol match. That muscle memory is critical!

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man you didn't have to mention 3 gun. I'm going through 3 gun withdrawls now.

FYI. I run another full setup with an additional belt, holster, pouches etc. for 3 gun. That way my pistol stuff never moves around on the belt and it's the same place on my belt everytime I shoot a pistol match. That muscle memory is critical!

not a problem for me now beens ive switched to idpa as a pistol comp. and i can get away with the shotgun cartridge holders empty at my other riffle match.
by the way sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom