Help with values

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sa/da, I do not believe there are any sao all arounds. I’m unaware of generations of them either. I bought it new on aug, 29th, 2008

226X5-9-AR​
Sig Sauer P226 X-Five ALLROUND, 9mm, Adjustable Sights, DA/SA

Not sure what I was thinking. If it's an Allround it would definitely be SA/DA. Based on the year, it would be a first gen pistol. Let me know if you want to do some trading.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Planning on thinning out some firearms I don’t shoot or have become worth too much for me to want to shoot. I’m having fun determining current value, on 1 and 2 especially.
1) 1991 Colt Anaconda, 6 in, original box, no paperwork. Hogue wood grips and original grips.
2) Sig x five All Around, 9mm, including box, paperwork. came from the factory with two 20 round mecgar branded mags.
3) 4 in 686-2 wood grips and original rubber grips. No box or paperwork
4) new model blue 7.5” 44 mag super Blackhawk. Think I have the box and papers somewhere.

If you decide that you want to sell the .44 mag SBH send me a PM once you figure out what you want for it.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GB has older "collector" ones sitting around $3k+...zero bids.
I believe you can log in to GB and check for completed auctions. Just look at those where the item actually SOLD, rather than the auction only ENDED.
(I believe those were the terms they used).
That will give you an idea maybe.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you can log in to GB and check for completed auctions. Just look at those where the item actually SOLD, rather than the auction only ENDED.
(I believe those were the terms they used).
That will give you an idea maybe.
Yeah, that’s his I found some going for over 3k, but including all paper work, pre new model release.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If using Gunbroker pricing, I'd suggest deducting approx 30% off the average sold auction pricing for a local sale.

I can confirm that my brother purchased a like-new first gen Allround in 9mm, with original box and all accessories for sub-$1800, on Gunbroker, within the last year. The second gen pistols will bring more money (typically high $2k's to low $3k's figures). If that pistol were mine, I'd ask somewhere in the neighborhood of $2000 - $2300 (maybe as high as $2500) on a local sale.

Last edited: