Henry’s Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if this place is still open? After a year of life and not getting to the range with the kid I really want to take her shooting Saturday morning.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Too bad. It was my favorite range to shoot with her. Canadian Valley always gives me the hebbie jeebies and indoor ranges can just be too dang loud

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sad to see Henry's Gun Shop n Range close down . They had cool vender shows, full auto rental shoots, and a good in-shop gunsmith who helped me with a couple of projects. Everything is going corporate.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a cool place. I'd have a membership if I was in Yukon/El Reno.

I went into Henry's many times, never bought a thing. Prices were always just too high.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Too bad. It was my favorite range to shoot with her. Canadian Valley always gives me the hebbie jeebies and indoor ranges can just be too dang loud
While it’s still a public range, the new owners have made improvements and are normally more safety aware than the last owners.

maveric

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know if this place is still open? After a year of life and not getting to the range with the kid I really want to take her shooting Saturday morning.
Last time I was in there I was told the place had changed hands but I don’t think Henry totally severed ties with the place, however business went from “A+” to “D-“

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3EF8AB09-9136-46D3-994D-88B386BC78F5.jpeg

Buddy of mine picked this up at Henry’s old place and dropped it on my desk. J.K. Williams Gunsmithing still works out of this location.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 260739
Buddy of mine picked this up at Henry’s old place and dropped it on my desk. J.K. Williams Gunsmithing still works out of this location.
That's way more expensive than I expected. I heard the range had 24/7 access tho?
Edit to add I now see it on the expensive option.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom