henry ar7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wademe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
anybody shot one of these? saw one in my local gunstore and was curious if they really have made improvements to them like they say they have. Been looking for another 22 rifle and not sure what to go with.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anybody shot one of these? saw one in my local gunstore and was curious if they really have made improvements to them like they say they have. Been looking for another 22 rifle and not sure what to go with.

They've been around for years and were originally designed by Armalite. Charter arms owned the designed for awhile and now Henry. They are kind of a neat concept since they will float. They need cleaned fairly often to keep feeding nicely.

A few years back I found an online vendor that had some cool aftermarket parts for the AR7. Stuff like bull barrels, stocks, etc. can't remember who it was though.

Edit- Check here for some cool stuff for the AR7: http://ar-7.com/store/

Last edited:

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
love mine , ordered extra mags for it . great bug out gun ,also if your eyeballing one remember that the charging handle slides out for a better grip on it . might change your mind about it.

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom