Henry Big Boy - .357 & 44 Mag - 46% OFF!!! - $399.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I know and you're not making this any easier!
Haha. Well, how about this, when we see each other next week, I'll bring the 44 so you can play with it! You can get your lever gun fix and save a little money. Believe me, I get it! When they went from $780 down to $580 about a month ago, I scoured every WM within 40 miles until I found one. Now, they are even cheaper, and I'm a little sore about it, but they are cool guns and I'm glad I've got it in my safe now. Sometimes it's just fun to run the action. I mean, it's a Henry for goodness sakes!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Haha. Well, how about this, when we see each other next week, I'll bring the 44 so you can play with it! You can get your lever gun fix and save a little money. Believe me, I get it! When they went from $780 down to $580 about a month ago, I scoured every WM within 40 miles until I found one. Now, they are even cheaper, and I'm a little sore about it, but they are cool guns and I'm glad I've got it in my safe now. Sometimes it's just fun to run the action. I mean, it's a Henry for goodness sakes!
I can't tell if that would be helping me out or rubbing it in......:anyone:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
You boys having an ENS without us?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom