Henry H003T 22 lr pump action rilfe came in today and my Hi viz sights I'll be putting on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my Henry Pump action 22. Just received my Hi viz sights made for it as well. Going to change out the Buckhorns and bead sight with these much better sights. I plan on putting on a scope later after I break it in.
I use this as a break in and lapping that includes, one pull though with a bore snake, shoot 100 rounds of full lead 22 rounds, one pull through of the snake, 100 rounds of the full lead ammo, one pull though with the snake and the final 100 rounds. Then it's a final pull through with the snake and it's good to go. It's a great break in for accuracy and it lapps at the same time.
Love me some Henry

Attachments

• Henry Pump 1.JPG
    Henry Pump 1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Henry pump 2.JPG
    Henry pump 2.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 80

davenett1

Marksman
Reaction score
Just got my Henry Pump action 22. Just received my Hi viz sights made for it as well. Going to change out the Buckhorns and bead sight with these much better sights. I plan on putting on a scope later after I break it in.
I use this as a break in and lapping that includes, one pull though with a bore snake, shoot 100 rounds of full lead 22 rounds, one pull through of the snake, 100 rounds of the full lead ammo, one pull though with the snake and the final 100 rounds. Then it's a final pull through with the snake and it's good to go. It's a great break in for accuracy and it lapps at the same time.
Love me some Henry
Great, I have been thinking of getting one in .22 mag. how is the trigger pull? Smooth, lbs of pull, etc.
thanks
davenett1

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great, I have been thinking of getting one in .22 mag. how is the trigger pull? Smooth, lbs of pull, etc.
thanks
davenett1
The trigger is outstanding. Very crisp. I have a home made trigger tester I made and I'll check but it's really nice.
I want something similar but in 357 mag. Would a great companion for my fathers old 357.
I've got the Henry golden boy big boy 357mag/38sp lever action. Its' great

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks
davenett1
Trigger pull is great. One of the best I've seen on a 22. Lbs of pull I had to use my hillbilly tester and the best I can tell is maybe 3 1/2 lbs. That's my best guess using my home made tester. Regardless, it's outstanding

Latest posts

Top Bottom