Henry "Homesteader" 9MM PCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screensho.jpg

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henry is of excellent quality, and accuracy. The rifle is probably one of the best lever guns made in my opinion. I don’t believe we would be interest in this one, the wife and I are happy with the Ruger PCC which is accurate, and quite a bit cheaper then the Henry.

The wood stock is nice, it reminds me of the Marlin camp carbines from the past. But for a rifle that’s going to be bouncing around in a utv, or knocked about in the woods not practical. I hope they build a gillion of them. Henry makes nice stuff, how about a lever gun in 350 legend now?

Regards,

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henry is of excellent quality, and accuracy. The rifle is probably one of the best lever guns made in my opinion. I don’t believe we would be interest in this one, the wife and I are happy with the Ruger PCC which is accurate, and quite a bit cheaper then the Henry.

The wood stock is nice, it reminds me of the Marlin camp carbines from the past. But for a rifle that’s going to be bouncing around in a utv, or knocked about in the woods not practical. I hope they build a gillion of them. Henry makes nice stuff, how about a lever gun in 350 legend now?

Regards,
Don’t shoot any other pcc, especially suppressed.

The ruger is in last place for me out of cmmg banshee, sp-5 and clones, ak-v, cz scorpions… The ruger is one heavy beast and I have the pistol version.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henry are great guns, I really like them and would love a case hardened 30-30. The only problem with Henry is trying to find their firearms in stock. Most of their models are not available, I am sure it is due to demand. Not sure why but hopefully they have inventory of this model before it is released.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kinda diggin that and I'm not a big Henry fan. How's it shoot I wonder? I could see getting one.

The POF levergun? lol meh
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/969658605Be the first! I don't think he has enough feedback for me to believe he already has one, especially with a stock photo, but they're supposedly available

Latest posts

Top Bottom