Henry Repeating Arms NRA Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One can only wonder how high these bad boys will reach. I need more scratch!!

info is on Gunbroker.com. I don't have the link, I got this in an e-mail.

Henry Repeating Arms has donated a legendary Henry lever-action rifle from 1865 and serial number one of their new Original Henry rifle line to be auctioned together at the National NRA Foundation Banquet and Auction on Thursday, April 24 in Indianapolis. The auction will benefit The NRA Foundation, America's leading charitable organization in support of the organizations and programs that ensure the legacy of hunting and the shooting sports. It will kick off the 2014 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits.

The two-gun set includes the well-worn Model 1860 Henry, serial number 8261 manufactured in 1865, used to reverse-engineer Benjamin Tyler Henry's classic design and develop the tooling for the new Original Henry Rifle line. Completing the pair is the Original Henry Deluxe Engraved serial number BTH0001, the first Henry produced in nearly 150 years. The new hardened brass-framed .44-40-cal. rifle's receiver has been hand-engraved by the artisans at Baron Engraving of Trumbull, CT, featuring period style engraving. Additionally, the rifle sports a one-piece 24 ½" octagonal barrel/tubular feed, a genuine American fancy walnut buttstock, and a classic folding ladder rear sight paired with a traditional blade front sight. The auction items will include a c! ertificate of authenticity provided by Henry Repeating Arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom