Henry rifle company is the best in the business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only firearm I ever regretted selling was a Henry, and I didn’t stop regretting it until I bought another. Luckily, the new one shoots just as well and is a squirrel killing machine.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if their warranty is transferrable? I was shopping around for one or two Henry's last night
I think the warranty is on the rifle and not the owner. I might be wrong but you can email them and I promise you will get a responce very quick. They have the best CS and lifetime warrenty in the business

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the warranty is on the rifle and not the owner. I might be wrong but you can email them and I promise you will get a responce very quick. They have the best CS and lifetime warrenty in the business
Well if you'll recall in my prior thread, I had bad luck with their CS and warranty during early covid. The only people they had answering the phone were only authorized to send a catalog. Warranty was solidly locked and closed. Luckily, I was in middle ground and able to refuse delivery of the BNIB Henry for a refund, since I couldn't send it in for a barrel replacement...

Someone said that the problem with Henry and Vortex is that the first thing you hear about either of them is how good their warranty was, and that kind of stuck with me.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/brand-new-in-box-henry-issues.291344/

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is too many folks talk about what great service they have. I put them up there with Vortex. Everyone talks about how great there service is. Man when I buy something I would prefer to never need service. Sure if I do I want it to be excellent but if you got people all over the net talking about about how great your service is.
Here it is

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you'll recall in my prior thread, I had bad luck with their CS and warranty during early covid. The only people they had answering the phone were only authorized to send a catalog. Warranty was solidly locked and closed. Luckily, I was in middle ground and able to refuse delivery of the BNIB Henry for a refund, since I couldn't send it in for a barrel replacement...

Someone said that the problem with Henry and Vortex is that the first thing you hear about either of them is how good their warranty was, and that kind of stuck with me.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/brand-new-in-box-henry-issues.291344/
That's terrible. I remember the post. That was not the norm for Henry. I still say they are the best in the biz and everyone else is below them in quality and price. It's my opinion, but because I got a bad steak I didn't give up meat:blush:

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha. If there's better guns, buy'em.
Actually I'm having an extremely hard time not buying this one...
https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bl-22/limited/bl22-grade-2-maple.html
Browning-BL-22-Grade-II-Maple-22-LR-Factory-New_101339198_339_F7A0F2D0B554C296.jpg
Browning-BL-22-Grade-II-Maple-22-LR-Factory-New_101339198_339_CE1FF79443FBC653.jpg

I'm terribly sorry I highjacked this thread!
I've been on a lever kick all week. I was going to swing by H&H and see what they had in stock. But I'm at the point where I need to hold said Henry before I commit.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's terrible. I remember the post. That was not the norm for Henry. I still say they are the best in the biz and everyone else is below them in quality and price. It's my opinion, but because I got a bad steak I didn't give up meat:blush:

Actually I'm having an extremely hard time not buying this one...
https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bl-22/limited/bl22-grade-2-maple.htmlView attachment 230939View attachment 230940
I'm terribly sorry I highjacked this thread!
WOW. That's beautiful. From the furniture to the etching, it's outstanding. Thanks for putting that up......BUY IT!!!! But let me shoot it now and then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom