Here’s a WNBA star about to find out the lies of the commies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the whole US is going to take a screwing to get this dyke back now. I almost wish they would’ve just turned her loose, because now we’re going to hand over a real dangerous criminal for a freaking doper.
And sadly if you were just an average US citizen, you would be spending 9 years in a Russian institution. But since she is a "Pro" Athlete the US will bargain her out of prison.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
drug free.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny story for you guys, when I lived in Waco I worked with a guy whose daughter was big into high school basketball. They lived in the DFW area and she wanted to go to a basketball camp in Waco. He signed her up for it and drove her down to Baylor where the camp was going to be held and when she got there they were in the dorm that she would be staying in for that week or so and someone else walked in and the guy I worked with said I didn't know that this was a co-ed camp. His daughter was like what are you talking about? He said I didn't realize this is the co-ed camp. She said it's not a co-ed camp that's Britney Griner. This was before Britney started playing for Baylor. That was a year or two later. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(They too were of the same skin tone)

Latest posts

Top Bottom