Here’s a WNBA star about to find out the lies of the commies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes/qt0450512"You can't do this to me, I'm an AMERICAN"

Way too many people visiting foreign lands actually believe they can do anything they want because of this.
Lots of American military locked away in foreign countries after being convicted under SOFA. We aren’t trading any merchants of death for them.
She can keep her flag hating, American hating ass in prison for the full term as far as I’m concerned

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That moment........
blm.jpg

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can thank dwight esinhower (sp) for allowing American service members to be tried and sentenced in foreign courts for crimes committed in their assigned country instead being tried and sentenced under UCMJ. They didn't ask to be in some **** hole country .......they were/are Americans and should be judged by a military court.

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let her dumb*ss rot in prison. Swapping a legit Russian criminal for an American dumb*ss that‘s claim to fame is that she can bounce a ball and throw it through a hoop doesn’t sound like a good deal for us.
She is not worth the trade. The trade will pit one of the most corrupt killers in the soviet military outside of Pukin' back in power to continue his work. She did the Crime now do the Time! I'm sure he's lawyer girl friend will wait for him??

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Russians should give it a very short hair cut as it could use those monkey braids to commit suicide

Also we should pay the Russians to play the National Anthem every morning while it stands at attention for its entire sentence.

He may enjoy a buzz cut.

Suicide is a better option than MoD trade.

His lawyer Wife should have explained the consequences of smuggling drugs.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can thank dwight esinhower (sp) for allowing American service members to be tried and sentenced in foreign courts for crimes committed in their assigned country instead being tried and sentenced under UCMJ. They didn't ask to be in some **** hole country .......they were/are Americans and should be judged by a military court.
I don’t think I agree with this statement. If a military service member commits a legitimate crime in a foreign country, the US govt shouldn’t have anything to do with it just like this case. I don’t care whether they chose to be in the country or not. If they broke the law, then they should pay the price.
What I don’t believe should happen is the US picking and choosing who we help based on political affiliation, color, or who their family is.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that her position? Is she claiming they were planted? I haven’t followed this story at all.
she testified that she brought them w/prescription not knowing it was a problem - very possible they convinced her to testify such to lower potential sentence -- I suspect they did plant the mj - they had one of ours in prison and he was not enough to swap for their gun runner so they just increased their trading power -- Russian govt are dirt bags - hopefully their people will be eating grass by the time the Ukrainians are done with them

Latest posts

Top Bottom