Here’s a WNBA star about to find out the lies of the commies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re the nation some shitheads want us to be.

Thousands of years of evolution, enlightenment, and the trials and tribulations of man has obviously been on the wrong path.

Destroy the patriarchy! Promote homosexuality! Embrace diversity!

Yeah....it hasn't really worked that way yet, and my guess is it ain't gonna now.

Roll on Vlad!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She had been playing basketball in Russia during the offseason here and making lots of $$ and doing it for several years. She fully knew the drug laws in Russia and consequences if she got caught. Well, she tried, got caught and is now paying the price. Not sure why anyone in the US should even be involved.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Singapore only gives the convicted ones a caning for smaller amounts, I think?
But yeah when you travel in a foreign country, they sometimes have different ideas about things like drugs, etc.
Maybe she should have gone to the Netherlands instead. Then she wouldn't even have to bring it in.
according to the poster in a Singapore airport I saw somewhere on the internet the other day, 14.9 grams is 10 years in prison, and 15 grams is death. That's about a half an ounce, just a bit over, as an ounce is 28 grams. Think they were talking meth instead of weed, but...

Not at all worth it, IMO.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
She had been playing basketball in Russia during the offseason here and making lots of $$ and doing it for several years. She fully knew the drug laws in Russia and consequences if she got caught. Well, she tried, got caught and is now paying the price. Not sure why anyone in the US should even be involved.
They tend to look over pro athletes bringing that in as they make a lot of money for other people too. Her issue was the rising tension between the US and Russia. She was used to be let through and now she's being made an example of. But don't worry, they've already said if tried and convicted, they will swap her for someone we have.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brittney-griner-prisoner-swap-russian-official

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for other like minded people. There use to be lots of groups but now I never hear about any of them.

They tend to look over pro athletes bringing that in as they make a lot of money for other people too. Her issue was the rising tension between the US and Russia. She was used to be let through and now she's being made an example of. But don't worry, they've already said if tried and convicted, they will swap her for someone we have.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brittney-griner-prisoner-swap-russian-official
Sounds fair to me. But they’ll have to take Joe, Kamala, and Nancy.🙏

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://mediarightnews.com/brittney...n-russian-court-as-al-sharpton-plans-a-visit/
click “one moment please “ 🤷

2B83B349-F438-4245-A205-3938437BE473.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom