Here’s a WNBA star about to find out the lies of the commies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bas.jpg

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just another note...So a person who plays professional sports, complains about NOT making enough money, goes to RUSSIA(!) to make more money, all the while complaining about the US National Anthem is NOW wanting ALL of her AMERICAN RIGHTS/FREEDOMS to get out of a Russian jail. Am I correct?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, if I wasn’t watching the video when “she” was talking, I’d swear it was a man. Second, after reading the article about the prison conditions, I have no sympathy to give. Third, I think the guy in the video pretty well sums up how the majority of America feels about this situation. :finger:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Play stupid games in a communist country, and you will learn why their citizens fear their government.
Why she thought she could hide some drugs and get past security is beyond belief.
Yeah, it's just pot but those countries don't put up with it no matter your social status.
Not commies anymore for decades now. Now culturally & politically more like US in 1980's than we are LOL...they have criticized liberals and wokeism and are way more conservative than the US & Europe is now. Fooling American conservatives into thinking they are still commies is what the neocons and the left want. Trump tried to forge a better relationship with them built on mutual despise of radical Islam as well as a shared belief in traditional values. But the media and the establishment republicans didn't want that and so you saw the results...two impeachments, and foiled opportunity to make a deal with a conservative Christian nation to offset the real commies (red chinese) and the islamists.

Obama was 100% correct when he criticized romney and said he was still living in the 1980's for foreign policy.

And as Musk pointed out recently, we have thousands of people in jail for the same thing she did over there. She was a liberal who thought her privilege extended into other countries to do what she wanted. Over here, since she is famous, nothing would have happened to her. But I haven't heard her say a word about people who are rotting in jail here for minor drug offenses. And no, I am not for unfettered drug use because I think it weakens our country, but I do expect people to not be hypocrites. Even our media is silent on what Musk pointed out. Trump reformed the justice system and did more for people who hate him than anyone including the WNBA. Let her face the music for her entitlement (but yeah, that is not a fair sentence in my opinion).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom