Here are today, the last day of 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well here we are friends, the last day of 2021. What a year it has been. Good, bad, ups and downs. Losses and gains. I hope that each of you made the most of this year and will end the year on a good note.
To those of my friends who have endured the loss of family and friends, I know your pain and it will heal. Know that there are those who will grieve with you but that time will pass and you will rejoice again.
To those who have had success this year, I celebrate with you.
To my new friends I have made this year, I say Thank you, for letting me into your corner of this world and sharing it with me. I hope that I can bring to you what you have brought to me.
To my friends I have known for years, from those of my youth and on, thank you for being a friend. I hope that I have been deserving of your friendship,
To my enemies and those that just don't like me, your loss, you have the chance to make a new start in 2022, I hope you choose to.
To 2022, I wish nothing but the best for all of you and hope you achieve the dreams and the goals you seek and chase, live with passion, forgive as you have been forgiven, love with out end, Be the difference in some ones life. Be the reason someone chases a dream, be the spark that starts a raging fire that will burn within someone, be that person.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well here we are friends, the last day of 2021. What a year it has been. Good, bad, ups and downs. Losses and gains. I hope that each of you made the most of this year and will end the year on a good note.
To those of my friends who have endured the loss of family and friends, I know your pain and it will heal. Know that there are those who will grieve with you but that time will pass and you will rejoice again.
To those who have had success this year, I celebrate with you.
To my new friends I have made this year, I say Thank you, for letting me into your corner of this world and sharing it with me. I hope that I can bring to you what you have brought to me.
To my friends I have known for years, from those of my youth and on, thank you for being a friend. I hope that I have been deserving of your friendship,
To my enemies and those that just don't like me, your loss, you have the chance to make a new start in 2022, I hope you choose to.
To 2022, I wish nothing but the best for all of you and hope you achieve the dreams and the goals you seek and chase, live with passion, forgive as you have been forgiven, love with out end, Be the difference in some ones life. Be the reason someone chases a dream, be the spark that starts a raging fire that will burn within someone, be that person.
Amen!

Could not have said it better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom