Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did my son/daughter/spouse bleed out and die because law enforcement delayed going in? How may lives could have been saved had an immediate entry into that school been conducted?

As for me, I wonder if this point has been addressed by local authorities, relatives, and the media ...

Makes me sick to think about it.

Woody

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I read today somewhere (I'll have to find it) that BORTAC got there pretty fast and that they were prevented from going in by the Uvalde PD and the Chief. The story is they got tired of waiting and standing around, so they told the cops to F-Off and they went in and smoked dude in fairly short order.

I will post a link as soon as I can if I can find where it was

Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"What if" these shootings are actually being enabled to drive a narrative. Beto pops up and rants on TV made me think this could be another Aurora colorado or Sandy Hook type incident where too many odd things show up in the facts and eyewitness accounts.
"Do I belive this anti gun conspiracy theory?"
Well, I sure would like to know why we have these things when our Dems are in a jam

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"What if" these shootings are actually being enabled to drive a narrative. Beto pops up and rants on TV made me think this could be another Aurora colorado or Sandy Hook type incident where too many odd things show up in the facts and eyewitness accounts.
Well, I sure would like to know why we have these things when our Dems are in a jam
I’m definitely a conspiracy theorist, but I don’t believe that’s the case here. I’m not saying it couldn’t happen though.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read that a guy was in the barber's chair when he got a text from his wife, a teacher at the school. Story said he borrowed the barber's shotgun, went to the school got his little girl and wife out and then went back in to find the shooter.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did my son/daughter/spouse bleed out and die because law enforcement delayed going in? How may lives could have been saved had an immediate entry into that school been conducted?

As for me, I wonder if this point has been addressed by local authorities, relatives, and the media ...

Woody
I‘ve already read that the Uvalde community as a whole is up in arms about what happened, and I got a feeling that there’s going to be some hard questions asked. I’m not sure who the fall guy is going to be, but I‘m betting somebody or somebody’s is losing their job.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have been trying to keep an open mind here but everything I have seen is adding up the a whole mess of WTH. Hoping as more info comes out that we get a better understanding of the decisions ...... After reading today I am scared it is just going to go a lot more down the WTH rabbit hole.
I know it is easy to sit at my desk and make hind sight observations but this is looking terrible.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
well we all know now police were unable to enter the building until the proper person with the proper key showed up, the door was only propped open for the shooter, police in Uvalde apparently were never trained to break down doors or break glass

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I think they are...they're trying to disarm the American population for a reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom