Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Locked door: how about a lock smith, was that not an option? Standing around for an hour waiting on a key?
If the uniformed bad asses couldn't force it open. Hell, run a vehicle thru the door.

We may not know the real details until the trials start.
MRAP and a chain through the handles? May have just pulled the handles off, but if it was (apparently) this super-steel, heavy vault door, then the handles would surely be strongly attached. Would have at least been worth a try.

I still side with malice, to a certain degree. Who is “Armand”?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the classroom an interior room or had exterior windows?

There was an accident locally a few years back where a firefighter’s house was burning and he couldn’t make access to his son’s room though the door. He started going through the exterior wall of the room by tearing through the wall by whatever means he had.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news reports have said the Uvalde PD has had active shooter training.
You‘re correct. It’s been reported by multiple sources that UPD made a big deal about having active shooter training just 2 months ago.

I said in a previous post that though I’m a conspiracy theorist I don’t suspect this is part of some grand conspiracy, but if the timeline CS posted is factual, something is rotten in Denmark/Uvalde. :anyone:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A cutting torch or plasma torch would have facilitated an earlier entry. How about the Jaws of Life? Does Uvalde have one?

There are so many ways to breach a door. Ram with a vehicle.

Doors that open out generally have the hinges on the outside as well. Take out the hinge pins.

Knock a hole in the wall.

As has been stated, break a window! The DC rioters managed to break a few security glass windows without any special tools. Give the cops a hammer. Hell, a gun butt will do the job! The cops were carrying guns, weren't they?

Granted, I've had time to think about these things, but someone with a half hour of reading about such breaching methods won't have to take time to dream up these things when a scenario presents itself.. They can just act.

Better yet, arm the teachers.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You‘re correct. It’s been reported by multiple sources that UPD made a big deal about having active shooter training just 2 months ago.

I said in a previous post that though I’m a conspiracy theorist I don’t suspect this is part of some grand conspiracy, but if the timeline CS posted is factual, something is rotten in Denmark/Uvalde. :anyone:
Some courage would have helped. All the training in the world will not inspire courage.
'

Woody

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A cutting torch or plasma torch would have facilitated an earlier entry. How about the Jaws of Life? Does Uvalde have one?

There are so many ways to breach a door. Ram with a vehicle.

Doors that open out generally have the hinges on the outside as well. Take out the hinge pins.

Knock a hole in the wall.

As has been stated, break a window! The DC rioters managed to break a few security glass windows without any special tools. Give the cops a hammer. Hell, a gun butt will do the job! The cops were carrying guns, weren't they?

Granted, I've had time to think about these things, but someone with a half hour of reading about such breaching methods won't have to take time to dream up these things when a scenario presents itself.. They can just act.

Better yet, arm the teachers.

Woody
Breaching round - Wikipedia One tool they should already have.

Bill

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As if losing a job is even remotely adequate in this situation. :(

Latest I’ve hears today is that they had a key from a janitor within minutes.

Regardless, the school police chief should’ve had a grand master on his keyring. If he didn’t, that’s just one more sign of his incompetence. BTW, he’s been in hiding and hasn’t made any statements since the truth started coming

Texas probing og Uvalde Schools Police Chief had a radio on him Could be why...

Latest posts

Top Bottom