Here is what the Demorats are thinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
While thumbing through the AOC MEME's in Google I saw this thread in a forum called Democraticunderground.com

Warnings of Trumpism 'Forever' as Senate GOP Rams Through 44 Lifetime Judges in One Day
"Too many of these nominees have spent their careers opposing the rights of women, minorities, the LGBTQ community, and Americans who need affordable healthcare."

by Jessica Corbett, staff writer Published on Friday, February 08, 2019

With the nation's eyes largely elsewhere in a sea of distraction on Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee quietly advanced 44 of President Donald Trump's federal judicial nominees in what civil rights defenders denounced as a "monster markup" that threatens to leave the president's dangerous ideological footprint on the nation's courts for generations to come.

Vanita Gupta, president and CEO of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said the move "disturbingly exemplifies the joint Senate Republican-Trump administration effort to distort our federal judiciary and roll back our civil and human rights."

Gupta also accused Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the committee's chairman, of defying "the committee rules and basic fairness in jamming through more than 40 nominees for lifetime appointments, many of whom have a demonstrated hostility to our rights."

"They want to see Roe v. Wade overturned or narrowed into oblivion, LGBT people permanently consigned to the margins of American life, and constitutional and civil right encroached on by the religious preference of a vocal few."
—Sen. Mazie Hirono

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/02/08/warnings-trumpism-forever-senate-gop-rams-through-44-lifetime-judges-one-day

It is kinda nice to know stuff like this.

The media sure isn't going to tell us.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, in all honesty, I have to have a wee bit of skepticism about anything that is posted at DemocratUnderground. That is a site known for blatheringly idiotic liberals. That said, if they are upset about this story and the 44 judges, than maybe I could be happy to hear this.

It is well known, and has been for many years, that the leftists like to use the courts because they usually can't get their way with the legislation they want. After all, they are cheering when a leftist judge puts a stop to one of Trump's policy decisions on the border and immigration.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh absofreakinlutely!
Look at their forum rules.
You cannot say anything bad about a demoncrat! You cannot promote conservative thought. That's just the beginning!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Oh absofreakinlutely!
You cannot say anything bad about a demoncrat! You cannot promote conservative thought. That's just the beginning!

So what is the point of a forum if you cannot discuss anything out side of your leftist beliefs ?? Dumb-asses know their thinking is wrong so they make rules so they don't have to discuss their reasoning or lack of LOL.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh absofreakinlutely!

Yeah, several years ago, I seem to remember someone, possibly from this forum, who signed on and merely brought up a question as to whether a conservative might be right in the topic at the time. BAM!!!! Banned for the one comment.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, several years ago, I seem to remember someone, possibly from this forum, who signed on and merely brought up a question as to whether a conservative might be right in the topic at the time. BAM!!!! Banned for the one comment.
To be fair, I haven't seen anyone actually banned for such a thing here, but there are several posters here who are very quick on the trigger to call someone out for failing to conform to the local orthodoxy.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it and hope it's true..
To be fair, I haven't seen anyone actually banned for such a thing here, but there are several posters here who are very quick on the trigger to call someone out for failing to conform to the local orthodoxy.

Uum, they were referring to the dug site not this site..
Also in regards to the title, dems don't think, they are brain damaged.. If I was to spit out everything I didn't like about our countries operation and go back and look at who sponsored it, it would be the dems...
IMO..

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it and hope it's true..

Uum, they were referring to the dug site not this site..
Also in regards to the title, dems don't think, they are brain damaged.. If I was to spit out everything I didn't like about our countries operation and go back and look at who sponsored it, it would be the dems...
IMO..
Yes, I know it was referring to DU. I was saying I've seen similar behaviors here, and they certainly say the same about us being brain damaged.

You don't do yourself any favors by writing off your opponents out-of-hand.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I know it was referring to DU. I was saying I've seen similar behaviors here, and they certainly say the same about us being brain damaged.

You don't do yourself any favors by writing off your opponents out-of-hand.

While I'm all for spirited and reasoned debate, I'm not sure anyone posting on DU shouldn't be written off out-of-hand. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom