Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that of all sides.

I’m terrified of the people that only see it in the opposing side. Beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

There's always the possibility of "both sides" due to humans being involved, however, the reality is that one side is exhibiting a LOT more of the behavior to be aware of. If that changes, then so be it, but again, that's the reality.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an update to what I posted last night, I read on another news site that the shooter’s Grandmother isn’t dead (yet), but it reported her condition isn’t good.

After reading the transcript from the DPS, it sounds like the school shooting was probably a result of random and unfortunate unintended consequences.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
real? hunter bidens laptop
ashley bidens diary

both reference joe & pedophilia
Silvius is never going to acknowledge any facts. Liberals change their opinion every time the wind changes direction. Just listen to some of Biden’s speeches when he was a senator and vp. The truth doesn’t matter to them and you can’t win an argument when they refuse to acknowledge facts. The good news is truth and righteousness will prevail in the end. In the meantime, they just spout useless drivel and make vain attempts to be relevant.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like all the shooters are 17,18,19 makes you wonder? My son got his SKS when he was 13 and killed his first deer that year maby it’s the parents!
No trophies, "your wonderful, your special" is what they are fed all during grade school without merit, then they grow up finding that life is merit based.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
As an update to what I posted last night, I read on another news site that the shooter’s Grandmother isn’t dead (yet), but it reported her condition isn’t good.

After reading the transcript from the DPS, it sounds like the school shooting was probably a result of random and unfortunate unintended consequences.
I thought I heard a snippet that his girlfriend may have broken up with him. My first thought was that he probably lived with the grandma.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How does an 18 yr old within 2 weeks of his 18th birthday get 2 ars and a **** load of ammo considering the cash outlay and availability or these items?
My first thought was that he probably lived with grandma and that she financed the purchases.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does an 18 yr old within 2 weeks of his 18th birthday get 2 ars and a **** load of ammo considering the cash outlay and availability or these items?

How about the cost of the truck he was driving? I don’t know what year it is but even used ones aren’t cheap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom