Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read through that . . . and knew I shouldn't have explored more.

When evil people are presented with the truth, they puff up and lash out. See example above in Fred Wellman.

We have a large population of people that have been conditioned to never call anything a “sin”. If they did acknowledte sin they would have to face themselves in the mirror. It is much easier for them to blame inanimate objects rather then a persons heart that is full of hate and sinful desires. (Just like them)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I read through that . . . and knew I shouldn't have explored more.

Yeah that goes against anything that's been taught in active shooter training for the last 15y plus and they just did this same training 2 months ago? And folks think tin foil folks are crazy........maybe many are just too naive? It's somewhere in between I suppose.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need school resource officers that are held up in society at the same level of Navy Seals, our highest level of training, honor, and bravery. Not some cushy job at the end of a career.
A special dept in each city or district.

Of course the lib "I don't want my child to see guns in school" morons will have to be told to shut the hell up. Take your kid to some unprotected private school then.
And then they'll use them as props outside the NRA convention . . .

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a pair, but I also have a brain to go with it. All the chest beating in the world is not going to prevent more gun laws let alone remove them. I at least am trying to keep the freedoms we currently have and if that means putting away crazies then so be it.

Tell me, do you bother to vote in every election? I do and I vote for the most gun friendly of who ever is running. Do you do anything to help besides beat your chest on the internet? If not, shut up and get busy.
I’ve voted in every single election since I was 18. I’ve have actually went out and out flyers on cars and handed them out to try and keep some scum bags from getting elected. I don’t just “beat my chest”. I don’t have a problem putting away the crazies. If they are crazy they don’t belong on the street. But, not one single gun law we currently have will ever prevent a mass shooting. Adding more gun laws, regardless of what they are and who writes them won’t do a dang thing. We need to be fighting to remove the ones we have. Whatever it takes. Voting ain’t gonna do squat. We keep getting idiots like Lankford and Bice. It’s time for everyone of us to say screw you government and not follow their “laws” that are designed to strip our freedom away, not make us safe.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun laws do

i said I was thinking out loud. What do you mean by the sentence “this is why these shootings are happening”? I understand all the statistics and I understand some say they will never give them up. I hope it never comes to that. The so called assault weapons ban was a joke that did nothing to prevent crime.
I must have forgot to write another sentence to go along with that. Sorry about that. I meant to say that having gun free zones is why these keep happening.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/search?q=The...tion&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Independent’s School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the Texas Dept. of Public Safety's investigation
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-says-uvalde-teacher-didnt-201715967.html

Lawyer says Uvalde teacher didn't leave a door open before the Texas school shooting, refuting another changing police claim​

Jake Epstein
Tue, May 31, 2022, 3:17 PM
What in the world????

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom