Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun grabbers sure seem to be fond of "compromise".
We've endured 90 odd years of gun control compromise.
I'm not seeing any compromise taking place. All I see is that gun grabbers keep getting a little of what they want by telling us to be reasonable and compromise- "we want all your guns but we'll compromise and let you keep some." Next time it's the same game. Over and over again. What have we gotten in these compromises? Last time they took 10%, this time they only want 5%, next time 15% of what's left. The time after that how much more will we compromise away?
The time for compromise is long passed.
They will never stop. They are patient. The communists in this country are executing their plan to perfection. Expect more false flags

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Allowing the govt to enact gun control isn’t going to solve the mental health issues in this country. It’s only going to infringe on the right of law abiding citizens. I’m far from being a radical, but you’re d*mn right on the not compromising part. Someone who was really pro 2A, you’d get that. I’m out on this one.
I'm out too. I absolutely don't care what your opinion of my opinion is.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P
Exactly! We have to take care of the mental health issue because the gun grabbers are using it to try and take the guns from honest, sane people. All the denying that is doing is allowing them to take a little more each time and make us look like nut jobs. Wake up people!
here is the problem. The gun grabbers do not want to solve the problem. They just want 100% gun control in order to take the people's ability to confront them away. The founding fathers new this when they put in the 2nd amendment.

There is no compromise with the communists.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P

here is the problem. The gun grabbers do not want to solve the problem. They just want 100% gun control in order to take the people's ability to confront them away. The founding fathers new this when they put in the 2nd amendment.

There is no compromise with the communists.
Agree with that, but what about this is a false flag? This is not a made up event. Kids and adults died for no good reason. Way past time to bring back the mental health hospitals and enforce the laws on the books that are there to keep those who should not have access to firearms from having them by holding those who do not or will not enforce said laws accountable for their non action.

We don't need any more gun control laws, actualy need less of them, and it is way past time to use the adjudication process as intended and hold doctors, DAs, judges and family members who fail in their responsiblilites in regards to such people. Can't tell you how many times my hands were tied in regards to mental illness calls because people refused to do their job. Rant off.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with that, but what about this is a false flag? This is not a made up event. Kids and adults died for no good reason. Way past time to bring back the mental health hospitals and enforce the laws on the books that are there to keep those who should not have access to firearms from having them by holding those who do not or will not enforce said laws accountable for their non action.

We don't need any more gun control laws, actualy need less of them, and it is way past time to use the adjudication process as intended and hold doctors, DAs, judges and family members who fail in their responsiblilites in regards to such people. Can't tell you how many times my hands were tied in regards to mental illness calls because people refused to do their job. Rant off.
The term “False Flag” does not mean it is made up. I believe these plans are put into motion long before they happen. The sudden increase in shootings cannot be a coincidence. They increased under obama, then decreased under Trump, now he we go again they start back up under biden. Weird huh? These are real events carried out to pressure politicians and influence public opinion to implement their communists agenda. These would will not stop until they achieve their goal.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Agreed and exactly what I have been trying to say (poorly) Years ago I worked apartment maintenance for a couple years and some of what I saw would scare the piss out of people. I made several anonymous calls to police, border patrol, Suicide hotlines, etc but nothing was ever done.

One guy had one entire bedroom decorated with centerfold type photos, with little girls heads pasted over their faces. He also had a map of the town with the local schools circled, several guns and knifes. When you talked to the guy you knew he was crazy but his parents paid his bills and would hear nothing bad about their baby boy. I know at one time he was committed but they would not keep him.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that mental health is a large part of the problem. If we go down the path of forced treatment for people who are acting scary because someone reported them, in today's world what dr. or psychologist is going to not force them into treatment? They would be putting themselves at risk if they didn't and the person did hurt someone.
Some people need to be locked up or drugged, but there is so much opportunity for abuse of that process.

Certainly we can get better mental health services for those that request it (I think the Florida shooter did), which will probably result in more psych drugs being prescribed, possibly abused.
But maybe that's better than mass shootings, or maybe not as many.
And even just talk therapy could help some of these folks, helping them learn that being rejected by their girlfriend is not the end of the world.

Does the path of just being more prepared to deal with violence have opportunity for abuse?
Better restrictions for entering school buildings, armed officers on campus, voluntarily armed faculty and staff?
You'll probably have people leaving their gun in the bathroom, professor's pocket gun going off in class (I think both of those have happened).

Maybe some of all the above would be a start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom