Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thought i heard the neighbor said grandmother was arguing about him quitting school and not graduating along with his girl breaking up. shot grandmaw jumps in truck neighbors call police. chase starts wrecks and runs in school too bad it got that far. note may not be complete story.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Fox News, grandmother was shot in the face and is expected to survive. I “think” I heard the mother of the shooter was living in a home owned by grandmother and was being evicted because of drug use and not paying.
School resource officer confronted the murderer when he entered the school and was shot during an exchange of gunfire.
Haven’t heard cnn call him a white supremist or ultra maga yet.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't a gun problem -- it's a society problem...we've lost our way as a society and have become too glued to our electronics and detached from one another..we've lost our moral compass as a country. It all started going down hill after WW2 and the final nail in the coffin was the vietnam war hippie movement. We got soft.
Damn hippies. They are the problem.😆

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
2 pages in, and finally some prayers for those Babies
I just assume folks do pray when things like this happen, and that they don't have have to post about it to get credit for it. Not saying that those who did post about prayer were seeking credit, they have the freedom to post what they want to, and I'm implying that they were seeking credit for it. We're all against what happened here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom