Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rep emily Virgin is already running her pie hole about it
Yep. I've made the mistake of being on Twitter today and actually responded to her and several others. I know I should just log off and walk away, but their ignorance and arrogance is just rubbing me the wrong way.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We live in a society where the majority doesn't like the thought of locking people up though, whether criminal or mental. Except for children with psychological issues.....we let the adults with the same issues roam.

Yet! The 2A community melts down when there’s talk about red flag laws that in theory might prevent some types of violence that are committed with a firearm.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The answer is there no one wants to do it.
Harden the schools.
It comes down to safety or convenience. Which do we value time or life?
This is what I don't get . . . folks are perfectly fine with sending money to all sorts of causes outside the country but they can't fathom spending money locally to shore up school security.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Let's talk about how he was engaged with local PD and border patrol before the shooting, where he wrecked his truck into the ditch, shot it out with police, went back to his truck and got more ammo in a bag.

Walked back to the school and did what he did. Cops assumed their role for 33min while he shot all those kids and teachers, and it was a lone border patrol officer that went into the school to stop him.

Ftud9C8.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just assume folks do pray when things like this happen, and that they don't have have to post about it to get credit for it. Not saying that those who did post about prayer were seeking credit, they have the freedom to post what they want to, and I'm implying that they were seeking credit for it. We're all against what happened here.
You’re with us or against us. I’m canceling you ;)
This is why fleeing felons used to be shot, with impunity.
That sure doesn’t have any horrible consequences, or violate the constitution... Judge, jury, executioner, and impunity.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yet! The 2A community melts down when there’s talk about red flag laws that in theory might prevent some types of violence that are committed with a firearm.
I'm torn on red flag laws. I hate any restricting gun laws, but I can see where this could save lives, but I can also see where in some states, every white male republican voter just became a mental health risk to society lol.....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You’re with us or against us. I’m canceling you ;)

That sure doesn’t have any horrible consequences, or violate the constitution... Judge, jury, executioner, and impunity.
Uggg, that's a dagger El Pablo......... :) :) :) July 17th is my birthday if you want to send me a card or something still :)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm torn on red flag laws. I hate any restricting gun laws, but I can see where this could save lives, but I can also see where in some states, every white male republican voter just became a mental health risk to society lol.....
I’m in the same boat… but would add in other states, other groups could/would be targeted. It’s law that makes sense, until you think about how it could be abused by all sides.

Latest posts

Top Bottom