Here We Go Again, another school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn folks. How about keeping it focused on reports that there are now 8 reported dead? Who cares what the Hog kid is going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand what you mean but I think what was said has a lot of impact. I pray for the families who are involved and hope they are comforted. I also know that the anti gun losers are happy as all get out right now. We are facing a huge increase in attacks against the 2A and this is not what we need. You can bet that Hogg and others are gonna be all over the place. And as for someone saying Texas will respond differently than Florida. I’m not so sure about that. A man drove his vehicle into a Luby’s and shot and killed a few people. All the while a woman who’s parents got killed had to leave her pistol in the car because of texas’ pathetic laws. The blood was and is on the legislators hands. She testified in front of them and they didn’t do a dang thing to change their laws. Your still a criminal if you carry past a sign. I don’t suspect they will do anything positive on this either. They have become increasingly more liberal. Again, prayers for all involved.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Initially, I had heard AR-15, semi-auto handgun, shotgun, and pipe bombs. A later news feed (story with multiple updates) took out the AR-15 and changed the handgun to a revolver. The shotgun and explosive devices (possible pressure cooker type) are still in the stories.

As for the perp, the same news feed stated that he had planned to do his shooting and then take his own life, but then lost the courage to kill himself.

Prayers for all the families of the dead and injured, and prayers for the injured.

Supposedly, the school has a "police department" and one retired policeman was the one that confronted the shooter. He was wounded as well, and apparently he was unable to shoot the perp. What is questionable to me is whether the school "police department" allows their "officers" to carry weapons. Nothing in the "news feed" that I read made mention of the officer engaging with a firearm.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We were having that same conversation at work this afternoon. Some came to the conclusion that the perp wanted to 'live' his accomplishments. I don't know if I agree with them. If I'm that angry with the world, I don't think I would want to continue living in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom