Here We Go Again, another school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to wonder if there is something in the school environment/school experience that helps create the insane rage to commit mass murder.

I am sure it is not entirely coming from the school experience but there are likely multiple ways in which schools throw gas on the fire.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what's everyone's take on the perps wishing to be taken alive now? Interesting trend.

Kinda takes away from the whole disturbed, fawked up fantasy that these people dream up IMO. Betcha he didn't envision sitting in jail, going through a trial and (hopefully) the death penalty.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to wonder if there is something in the school environment/school experience that helps create the insane rage to commit mass murder.

I am sure it is not entirely coming from the school experience but there are likely multiple ways in which schools throw gas on the fire.

It may have to do with the over feminization of the education system. Most men get funny looks now if they want to be teachers. Boys being drugged and told they have “learning disorders” for simply wanting to learn how boys learn, i.e. by doing, instead of being told. Feminism and the rise of single motherhood/a lack of real men in these boys lives. I’d be willing to bet about 90% of these school shooter types meet nearly all, if not all, of those criteria.

ETA: also the general nihilism that permeates our society, people think that nothing matters. If nothing matters and no one choice is more valid or more valuable than any other (moral relativism) then how do you make an impact on the world? Which is something that most young men want to do. The answer these days is shock and awe, and having your name in the news.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is my gear stays locked in one of my safes. I have three little girls that totally understand what my gear can do and “do” know how to use it but my ABSOLUTE number one rule is that nobody gets hurt with my equipment unless I say so…! My second and just as important rule is that my own gear never gets used against me. My night stand pistol is in a quick access gun vault, the rest in a real safe or locked in my car and yes, I keep the keys to my car locked down in my night stand safe too because 3,600 pounds of Mustang GT can kill too. This really is the answer if you have kiddos. I may be the odd man out here in the world of “my Granddaddy had his shotgun next to the front door” but Grandad didn’t have kids on multiple SSRI antidepressants etc. and **** has absolutely changed.. I don’t have kids on them either but it’s certainly a reoccurring theme. My Grandfather would be happy knowing I had his Remington 1100 he bought at the Bristow Wal-Mart in 1982 for $386 and his S&W Model 19 safe and sound in a real safe he couldn’t have afforded.

Kids are totally stupid, I keep asking myself how many of these tragedies could’ve been avoided had somebody simply put their **** in even a crappy safe

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Truth.
It may have to do with the over feminization of the education system. Most men get funny looks now if they want to be teachers. Boys being drugged and told they have “learning disorders” for simply wanting to learn how boys learn, i.e. by doing, instead of being told. Feminism and the rise of single motherhood/a lack of real men in these boys lives. I’d be willing to bet about 90% of these school shooter types meet nearly all, if not all, of those criteria.

ETA: also the general nihilism that permeates our society, people think that nothing matters. If nothing matters and no one choice is more valid or more valuable than any other (moral relativism) then how do you make an impact on the world? Which is something that most young men want to do. The answer these days is shock and awe, and having your name in the news.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, I have to offer condolences for the lives lost and those wounded.
The media has already taken this incident to the gun control issue, so I feel free to do the same.

The Perp had social media things that said he wanted to kill the students and then kill himself in a suicide.
He was too much of a coward to even off himself, but he thought it was ok to kill innocent kids. That makes him a double coward.

I'm wondering how the medial is going to spin the gun control thing with a shotgun and a .38 revolver?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think you are at least tangentially correct. I read an article some time back and I can't remember who wrote it. But he was bullied as a younger kid. This was back before snowflakeism was much in practice at least not like today. One day he got tired of it and dealt with it in the natural way. His point was that bully behavior is tamped down so hard these days that they process can't and doesn't play out naturally. He was bullied later too but he was able to deal with it in his mind because of the earlier experience. Today the whole scenario is quashed and those bullied never figure out how to deal with it. He explained the phycological processes but that was the crux of his point. It was a quite interesting read.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, I have to offer condolences for the lives lost and those wounded.
The media has already taken this incident to the gun control issue, so I feel free to do the same.

The Perp had social media things that said he wanted to kill the students and then kill himself in a suicide.
He was too much of a coward to even off himself, but he thought it was ok to kill innocent kids. That makes him a double coward.

I'm wondering how the medial is going to spin the gun control thing with a shotgun and a .38 revolver?

Obviously it’s not just the scary black guns, none of those evil gun things can be trusted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are at least tangentially correct. I read an article some time back and I can't remember who wrote it. But he was bullied as a younger kid. This was back before snowflakeism was much in practice at least not like today. One day he got tired of it and dealt with it in the natural way. His point was that bully behavior is tamped down so hard these days that they process can't and doesn't play out naturally. He was bullied later too but he was able to deal with it in his mind because of the earlier experience. Today the whole scenario is quashed and those bullied never figure out how to deal with it. He explained the physiological processes but that was the crux of his point. It was a quite interesting read.
I wouldn't want to be a young man today. The pressures of being politically correct are too great for most that have a natural born instinct to be manly but are forced to be gender neutral by society's norms.
There are exceptions, and I applaud those. I suspect their fervor is a result of their home life.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously it’s not just the scary black guns, none of those evil gun things can be trusted.
What will happen is that the gun won't be the issue. since it's not the focus of the gun control media. I haven't heard a word about what the guns were in tonight's news.
The media will focus now on the pysolo legal issues that they caused.

Latest posts

Top Bottom