here we go again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
the shootings did not cause the panic buying of ARs, Obama politicizing the events to push an anti-gun agenda caused the panic. Trump is not going to go after guns, so there will not be another panic.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is getting crazy. They say he wanted to kill as many republicans as he could, dumped 50 rounds and only hit 5. Not very good results (thank God) for anyone really familiar and proficient with his weapon. Sounds strange to me.. Prayer go out for the innocent.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were reports the alleged shooter was a liberal russian democrack refuuuuge shouting "alleyoopdebbear" as the hundreds of assault rifle bullets rang out. Terrorism has been ruled out at this point in time.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were reports the alleged shooter was a liberal russian democrack refuuuuge shouting "alleyoopdebbear" as the hundreds of assault rifle bullets rang out. Terrorism has been ruled out at this point in time.

See i have heard conflicting reports. I heard he was shouting "aloha snackbar" maybe all he wanted was some grilled pineapple? But seriously i am glad this left wing nut did not do more damage than he did. He must have seen that nobody else was armed, he layed down his weapons and turned himself in, thats human nature you know.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McAuliffe has already stated we lose "93 million per day to gun violence". Of course he had to be corrected, but WTF would make him even say 93 MILLION? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom