here we go again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bernie Sanders just read in the record (a thing that's done with no one on the floor) condemning the actions of the shooter.
This is a good thing but I'm afraid that this will quickly move off rail.
I thought the response from Ryan and Pelosi was well said.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't stay long on DU. That site will make you wanna shoot the monitor and kick the dog...

Know thy enemy, sir. Besides, I have never laughed so hard at some of the stuff I have read in my life as the silliness over there. I'm glad I'm old. I cannot even comprehend what the world is gonna be like in 10 more years, much less 50. Jeez, I sound like my grandpa, God rest his beloved soul.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been flipping channels watching the news. Lots of views of politicians doing stretching exercises. The knee-jerks are coming.

Don't you just love the way the main characters refer to the others shot as "staffers". Makes them sound disposable.
Probably start having them wear red Starfleet shirts.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DU=Ducks Unlimited? What are they mad about?
DU=Ducks Unlimited? What are they mad about?
duck season.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McAuliffe has already stated we lose "93 million per day to gun violence". Of course he had to be corrected, but WTF would make him even say 93 MILLION? :(

A political agenda?

There is some truly vile **** being posted on social media about this attack. We're talking 100% pure, uncut ideological hatred. :(

We are approaching, and fast it seems, the point of drawing a parallel with democrats and radical islamists. The thing they share is that they are "at war" with us and at some point we are going to have to face it. I hope it dies off before that point has to happen, but it was clearly true for this guy.

This is EXACTLY why my tv isn't even on right now.

I had a pretty nice surprise today when I went to stream the news after I heard about this. I saw One America Network is now on Direct TV Now! And the surprise was? They were running their normal coverage! I bet that by now there are 40 satellite trucks parked in that neighborhood and roving gangs of reporters looking for whatever rumor they can find. It sure is nice to see one network not throw their lineup out the window to rerun the same clips all day over and over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom