Here you go folks, a peak at whats inside the 3.5 trillion bill....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Congressmen will definitely vote against it - no need to call
You sure?
Like the guy who apologized for supporting trump, or the other who said ashli Babbitt deserved it?

Attachments

• E4FD269E-B2CD-48FF-927F-DC09C2884838.png
    E4FD269E-B2CD-48FF-927F-DC09C2884838.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 35
  • C88F3100-535C-4F54-A58B-A1FC9B167067.png
    C88F3100-535C-4F54-A58B-A1FC9B167067.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 47

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and btw -- why is there such a worker shortage?
because those with kids who would rather not work are getting paid
$300/month for age 6 or under and $250/month up to 17 -- YES thats right $250/mo to baby sit your 17yr old kids

the princely sum of $300 🤣 lol
Guess I’m doing it wrong, but I can’t live off of the $550 I’m getting for my 3 kids lol.
I have literally ZERO problems with the government paying people to parent their own kids. That’s the least onerous thing you could cite.
Ideally women wouldn’t be in the work force at all and could stay home to raise their (many) children, but then they wouldn’t be paying taxes…oh the pity.
The worker shortage is simply because it’s not worth working anymore. I’m very lucky to have a well paying career, but if I was only getting $15/hour? I’d buy a van and check out of everything.

Last edited:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I consider myself a Libertarian. Very few politicians have earned my respect. Perhaps a few go into politics with the best intentions; yet few can stand up to the peer pressure, so they play the game of getting re-elected. If the don't play the game, they won't get re-elected. The two political machines are powerful and they don't want challengers. Any Third Party succeeded in resent times? I'll vote for any man or woman who can earn my vote and stand up to the political machines. Ain't holding my breath.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won’t help.
I mean, I get it, but it’s literally not worth the time.
figure you make $35 an hour, that’s what like $.58/minute?
figure 5 minutes to call…that’s about $3.00
That’s a wasted $3.

Edit: which is to say that representative government is a sham, always has been, and that ‘We the people’ have no influence at all as long as we try to play within the rules of a system that sees us as tax serfs.
I respectfully disagree.

I have read about some and know a couple of state representatives personally that have commented they hardly received any comments from their constituents about hot button issues so they don't know how they are expected to vote.
I guess everybody thinks everyone else is going to protect their issues for them without taking the time to protect their rights themselves? It appears that may be the case.

Just because we vote for them with an R in their title, doesn't mean they will always vote the way you think they will. They need input.

Belong to OK2A like I do and your highly encouraged to contact your people representing your 2A rights that are under attack daily. Don Spencer has almost single handedly brought Ok from 30 something nationally in gun rights to #6 for more freedom.
He didn't do it by himself, he relies on folks to contact their representatives in the OK congress as well as the national folks in congress.
I can't emphasize how important it is to make respectful comments to your representative stating your desire to retain and improve our 2A rights or whatever may be the issue because I can assure you they are listening.
Most of them anyway....

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

I have read about some and know a couple of state representatives personally that have commented they hardly received any comments from their constituents about hot button issues so they don't know how they are expected to vote.
I guess everybody thinks everyone else is going to protect their issues for them without taking the time to protect their rights themselves? It appears that may be the case.

Just because we vote for them with an R in their title, doesn't mean they will always vote the way you think they will. They need input.

Belong to OK2A like I do and your highly encouraged to contact your people representing your 2A rights that are under attack daily. Don Spencer has almost single handedly brought Ok from 30 something nationally in gun rights to #6 for more freedom.
He didn't do it by himself, he relies on folks to contact their representatives in the OK congress as well as the national folks in congress.
I can't emphasize how important it is to make respectful comments to your representative stating your desire to retain and improve our 2A rights or whatever may be the issue because I can assure you they are listening.
Most of them anyway....

Theoretically I’d agree, however the reason people are checked out isn’t apathy it’s the realization that representation is second to donor status.
It’s not so much that ‘someone else will do it’ and more ‘Politicians are at best sub-human grifters’
I keep trying to think of a way to expand upon that but really it’s unnecessary-we are imperial subjects, representative democracy is a meme, and people who claim to be ‘on your side’ are just looking to grift you (See Donald Trump on Jan 6th vs Jan 7th).
Eventually you realize the only way to win is not to play.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no changing the government. It is running exactly as it was intended to. It maintains the polite fiction of popular rule while ruling an empire.
It’s been that way since at least 1865, and there’s an argument to be made that the founders were no better-the way the constitution was ‘ratified’, the crushing of the whiskey rebellion, etc…
There is nothing to take back. It was never ours to begin with.
We have to burn everything down and rebuild. Define EXACTLY who this nation is, their lineage, language, and morals would be a good start.
I like it. Cleanse with fire.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the princely sum of $300 🤣 lol
Guess I’m doing it wrong, but I can’t live off of the $550 I’m getting for my 3 kids lol.
I have literally ZERO problems with the government paying people to parent their own kids. That’s the least onerous thing you could cite.
Ideally women wouldn’t be in the work force at all and could stay home to raise their (many) children, but then they wouldn’t be paying taxes…oh the pity.
The worker shortage is simply because it’s not worth working anymore. I’m very lucky to have a well paying career, but if I was only getting $15/hour? I’d buy a van and check out of everything.
the problem is not with the original tax credit/deduction people got - it is with the Biden admin putting people on the welfare hook by advancing them the tax deduction in a monthly payment -- it will be difficult for a decent leader of our country to reverse that but he will need to do so

anyone who is paying attention can see that every move biden&co makes is to get more people addicted to government handouts

Latest posts

Top Bottom