Here's my Glock 19 Gen 4 just before I gave it to steve to mill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dropped off my slide, for my Glock 19, with Steve of MKP arms in Minco. Very nice guy and he showed me some very nice slides he had just finished. This cat has talent.
He was picking up a new mill today so maybe mine will be one of the first on his machine.
I will post pictures when I pick it up to compare. slide 1.JPG slide 2.JPG slide 3.JPG

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped off my slide, for my Glock 19, with Steve of MKP arms in Minco. Very nice guy and he showed me some very nice slides he had just finished. This cat has talent.
He was picking up a new mill today so maybe mine will be one of the first on his machine.
I will post pictures when I pick it up to compare.View attachment 97253 View attachment 97254 View attachment 97255
You think he could alter a Glock grip? Specifically a 19. Called a gun smith I have used before about my glock out of a town just outside of stillwater and they never called me back. Its frustrating they lose work like this but after the second call I am kind of just annoyed I also dont think the guy has too much experience doing newer polymer guns anyways so Im just looking around now.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think he could alter a Glock grip? Specifically a 19. Called a gun smith I have used before about my glock out of a town just outside of stillwater and they never called me back. Its frustrating they lose work like this but after the second call I am kind of just annoyed I also dont think the guy has too much experience doing newer polymer guns anyways so Im just looking around now.

Check out Go Loud Kustoms in Newcastle. Another member here, APH Tactical is looking for new customers to showcase his portfolio.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if he could, but he's a really nice guy. Give him a call.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just curious, what are you wanting done to the grip?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would also recommend go loud kustoms, which is also who Steve would refer you to!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom