Here's my Glock 19 Gen 4 just before I gave it to steve to mill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have very little experience with these on a pistol....so, no. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0479.PNG
10 yard zero

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I've read too much about the 25 yard zero for hand guns. Will run it out starting at 5 meters out to 25 to get hold over until I get my suppressor sights put on.
Knowing your background and skill level, I appreciate your response and suggestions. Red dot pistol sights are new to me so learning curve is vast. Right now, I'm just going to concentrate on getting a tight zero at 10 meters and my mechanics for shooting the red dot.
I'm very impressed with the glass and view. Will know more tomorrow and think it will be a positive feedback.
Thanks again.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
steelfingers - here is a great article about the difference between irons and dots. Zins has won 12 Camp Perry's and is a true teaching master IMO.
BLUF - both eyes open, gun up to the eye level not head to the gun and look at the target not the dot. It's all in there. Enjoy and good luck tomorrow.

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2015/11/10/aiming-the-red-dot-sight/

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
steelfingers - here is a great article about the difference between irons and dots. Zins has won 12 Camp Perry's and is a true teaching master IMO.
BLUF - both eyes open, gun up to the eye level not head to the gun and look at the target not the dot. It's all in there. Enjoy and good luck tomorrow.

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2015/11/10/aiming-the-red-dot-sight/
Thanks for the link. This is another variable to iron sights where your focus is opposite.
Thanks again. Noticed the dot is clearer when you do this and that's a very good thing and it works well with my every day glasses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom