Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy has them on sale for $129 right now; I ran up there and grabbed me one this evening. Never have had one of these...looks like its worth about $129 too. Oh well, it will be fun for the grandkids anyway. Pics forthcoming.
d2355a38b2ee94610a368d3c703389f8.jpg

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one waiting on the next guy buyout by the libs.
Part of the trigger assembly came unsoldered, and it won't fire now. Can't get parts, and I lost the part that needed to be resoldered.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! This is from Academy's Website: I may have found my new EDC!

"Completely ambidextrous, the Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR Revolver is great for concealed-carry applications. It's composed of a 6.5-inch barrel in a blued metal finish, as well as a Sunburst polymer grip. Comes equipped with steel ramp front and notched rear sights. 6-round capacity".

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I got one of the Bird's Head grip models a couple years ago... on accident!

It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my F-i-L from all his kids, and I found out that he wanted the short barrel version. So I had to get him the right one, and I just kept the longer barrelled gun. My wife and I have wanted a .22lr single action for a long time anyways. It wasn't $129, but I haven't regretted the $200 or so ever. It's also the convertible, so I have the .22 WMR cylinder also. Basically only just a bunch of extra noise and flash, but it's fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom