Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, you'll be surprised. We consistently ring steel at fifty yards. Good cheap fun.

Sounds great. Not sure I can even see 50 yards anymore though...

I'm more encouraged from the posts here now, except I sure do hate these laminate grips. I wish I could just go "poof" and they would turn into something, (anything) else.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great. Not sure I can even see 50 yards anymore though...

I'm more encouraged from the posts here now, except I sure do hate these laminate grips. I wish I could just go "poof" and they would turn into something, (anything) else.

I have wood grips on mine. It has a very good feel in the hand.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been eyeing that sale for the last few weeks, I may just splurge and get myself one. It seems that any other brand is triple the price for a halfway decent revolver.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man they used to offer a LOT more stuff for these.
You could buy separately mag cylinders, engraved cylinders, case hardened parts, etc etc etc. I couldnt find any of that now. I kinda always wanted to get a pair of engraved Mag cylinders but never did. Looks like I missed the boat.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have wood grips on mine. It has a very good feel in the hand.

Yeah, I think I shot yours at the last ENS.

Again... Atwoods has 'em for $119 as of yesterday. ;)

Yeah, but the nearest Atwoods to me is about 40 miles, the nearest Academy is like 4 blocks. So I went to Academy and paid $129.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man they used to offer a LOT more stuff for these.
You could buy separately mag cylinders, engraved cylinders, case hardened parts, etc etc etc. I couldnt find any of that now. I kinda always wanted to get a pair of engraved Mag cylinders but never did. Looks like I missed the boat.

Mine came with a coupon to buy a spare 22 mag cylinder for $29. I don't care anything about it, so if you want it, let me know and I'll get it to you. I already went to the link that Nikat sent and ordered some grips too by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom