Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost picked one up at the show last weekend, saw one for $129. Most places tried to get close to 200 for them. Atwood’s has them for 119 on sale occasionally and 129 at Academy during sales.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, its almost embarrassing that a gun this cheap can be as much fun to shoot as this thing is. I guess it's the "old west " look or something; maybe the fact that it takes a bit to dump the empties and reload fresh rounds; I dunno, but I think it's a hoot.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, its almost embarrassing that a gun this cheap can be as much fun to shoot as this thing is. I guess it's the "old west " look or something; maybe the fact that it takes a bit to dump the empties and reload fresh rounds; I dunno, but I think it's a hoot.
So, worth $129 bucks?

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was the “gateway” gun to my shooting addiction. I still love to shoot it and it looks nice with the cocobolo wood grips (not laminate). When I took it to three range when there was a class going on, everyone wants to see it. The only problem I had with is was the screw that holds the extractor rod on fell out and the spring launched the extractor out onto the range. Now I know to check it more frequently. My wife likes shooting it, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom