Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had 3
A birds head grip
A 4 1/2" barrel
A 6 1/2" barrel with the additional. 22WMR cylinder

All would barely hit a paper plate at 7 yards

That ridiculous safety would be engaged, even when I purposely left it off.

The Mag cylinder was actually more accurate on the 4 1/2" barrel.
Couldn't wait to get rid of them.
I will stick with Ruger. Possibly a Colt, if I can find one at a reasonable price. The J. P. Sauer Hawes Marshall is a good option.
Hmm, well I didnt buy one so I could shoot paper plates at 7 yards but I'v shot several vowels from the seat of my moving tractor while pulling a brush hog. Lucky I guess. Now it's setting as a decoration in the living room, loaded and disguised as a simply decoration. Its also a decoy with a small GPS device hidden under the grip. If I'm robbed, this will likely be the first thing they grab. Then I can trace to the location of all my stolen schit. lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, well I didnt buy one so I could shoot paper plates at 7 yards but I'v shot several vowels from the seat of my moving tractor while pulling a brush hog. Lucky I guess. Now it's setting as a decoration in the living room, loaded and disguised as a simply decoration. Its also a decoy with a small GPS device hidden under the grip. If I'm robbed, this will likely be the first thing they grab. Then I can trace to the location of all my stolen schit. lol

Brilliant! Link to small GOS device please. I wish I’d had one when the bastages broke into my house in broad daylight back in 2005 and stole the whole dang safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll find it. Probably a bazillion of the things out there now. Thanks for the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom