Hershey says it can't meet demand for Halloween candy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this means is "Don't expect half price candy sales this fall".
Notice how all the luxury items are no longer discounted? You used to get assaulted by “buy one get one half off” and the like walking by the drink coolers at gas stations. Haven’t seen one in a few months now. I’ve seen similar stuff everywhere, for everything.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It COULD be attributed to the (poisoned) water, but it's probably the 'Test' itself....or both (+ a few 'Unknown Factors')....all of which you'll be asked to pay Big Pharma to >do whatever $uit$ them be$t<

There are several ways to control blood sugar, starting with doing it yourself (eating less sugar} , & ingesting Ceylon (AKA Sri Lankan) Cinnamon....but, oddly enough, Ceylon/Sri Lanka is having 'issues' right now.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=sri+lanka+ceylon+cinnamon&atb=v243-1&ia=webAll the best to your wife.
Thanks for the concern. I am ten years her senior and I eat no sugar at all especially after I started having some problems with Neuropathy in my feet. Speaking of sugar if you are a Diabetic with Neuropathy do not eat anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it as that will really light up the PAIN! Personally I don't understand why the won't "BAN" it from the food we eat.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We get involved in an early-evening "Trunk or Treat." It's sponsored (and supplied) by a church that we used to attend. Decorated cars are parked "nose-out" in their parking lot, with trunks and SUV hatches open, so that the kids can walk through the lot and gather candy. Controlled-access and security, monitored type/quality of candy, parental involvement, and even spooky music makes it an enjoyable event... especially for little ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom