Hershey says it can't meet demand for Halloween candy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know the Satanic Elite are in bad shape when they can't traditionally celebrate their High Holidays anymore.
Oh well; I guess the poor li'l childrens'll hafta come up with 'Plan B' to get fat, toothless, & diabetic.
The way I see it;
Things could be worse ;-]

Still:
....Chocolate is pretty good stuff (when used responsibly).

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On one hand this might not be such a bad thing...

“We will not be able to fully meet consumer demand due to capacity constraints,” Hershey chief executive Michele Buck told analysts during a Thursday earnings call.
...The problem, Buck explained, is that Hershey makes its seasonal candies and all-year-round products on the same manufacturing equipment, and demand for sweets in general has exceeded the company’s expectations.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/hershey-warns-it-wont-be-able-to-meet-halloween-demand/
Some of the trick or treaters might wind up like Charlie Brown: "I got a rock!"
Type Two Diabetic Wife and I. It is crazy how we came down with it even our Doctor was shocked. Must be in the water? LOL!

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Type Two Diabetic Wife and I. It is crazy how we came down with it even our Doctor was shocked. Must be in the water? LOL!
It COULD be attributed to the (poisoned) water, but it's probably the 'Test' itself....or both (+ a few 'Unknown Factors')....all of which you'll be asked to pay Big Pharma to >do whatever $uit$ them be$t<

There are several ways to control blood sugar, starting with doing it yourself (eating less sugar} , & ingesting Ceylon (AKA Sri Lankan) Cinnamon....but, oddly enough, Ceylon/Sri Lanka is having 'issues' right now.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=sri+lanka+ceylon+cinnamon&atb=v243-1&ia=webAll the best to your wife.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give out Hot Wheels instead. I gave out about 200 Hot Wheels in Bixby last Halloween....both boys and girls picked them over candy the majority of the time. I had no Hot Wheels left to give but did have lots of candy left, and most if the parents thought it was cool too.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always been that guy who forgets to turn his porch light off on Halloween, and then goes to work for the night. Last few Halloween’s my doorbell camera just gets blown up all night. One of these days I’ll be home and get a costume and tons of candy. I’ve always wanted to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom