Hey folks, I am not dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I have not posted on here in a bery long time, more than a few medical problems have tried to put me uunder ground, but not yet, :)

I lost my Dad last september, he had spent months in several different hospitals, alll related to chf and the fun times it brings. All the time he spent in the hospitals and i never got to go see him. His orders. I had a awful wouund on my lower leg and he was thinking of me, even in the shape he was in. He did not want me getting the leg infected again. He told me hospitals are full of icky sick people will cooties and I was NOT to go inside one other than to see my wife. real pisser is they were in some of the same hospitals just not the same times. A type of skin graft and my leg is doing well for now.

Almost lost my wife, chf and dka with no insurance so if anyyone would like to buy a 45 year old HR well used beat up 20g single shot that often does not eject for $400K I will sell. It was my first gun ever.

I have my Wife, Mom, older brother, unccle and mother in law all dieing. All from chf, runs in the families odd the crap I have to deal with my own heart problems yet no chff YET. The medical people that ask if I have any stress drive me nnuts.

I have had 4 veins pop, cant think of the propper term, in the last 2 months they are not helping at all. 1 went in my neck/shoulder 2 went in my foot and 1 in the elbow they do hurt as they bleed. But on a good note I have lost just over 120 lbs another 60-70 will help even more. My ortho doc said no new joints, they just worry they will not stay in place causing me moree problems.

I do read on here, sorry for those who are sick, get better sooon, the rest of you dont get sick. I am sorry for those no longer with us........ Later David

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
'Tis good to hear from you. I'm sorry it is full of sad news, but still good to hear from you. Losing all that weight and the more you will endeavor to loose will certainly help your situation.

Carry on, my friend. My prayers are with you and yours. Keep us posted!

Woody

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I hope you get better soon and can join us more often. Sorry for your loss and I hope the other people in your life somehow recover. I know there is no cure yet but there is always hope.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, Dave! Good to hear from you! Sorry for all the trials and tribulations. You've certainly had a plate full. Take care of yourself. Traying for you and all of your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom