Hey, have you heard about the water at Camp Lejeune?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old James Sokolove is at it again. He and his team of lawyers are going to get super rich in a class action lawsuit in which congress has opened the floodgates against the United States for creating and maintaining a water system that was contaminated from August 1953 to December 1987.

From $25,000 to $1 Million and over have been adjudicated so far. $25K being the bottom cap.

Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Health Issues​

From 1953 to 1987, almost a million veterans, their families, and civilian workers were potentially exposed to toxic chemicals in the drinking water at the Camp Lejeune military base.

Exposure to these chemicals may increase the risk of various cancers, birth defects, and other health-related problems.

The CBO has estimated the entire cost of this contamination and lawsuit to be 677 Billion dollars. The lawsuit portion is estimated at 6.7 Billion for a total payout to a portion of the over one million people that could have been affected.

The timeline to file is before August 10, 2024.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old James Sokolove is at it again.
He's not the only one. I swear, I see back-to-back Camp Lejeune Water class-action lawsuits from different ambulance chasers during most commercial breaks these days.

At least they've temporarily displaced Broadway Joe and JJ Walker hawking Medicare Part Zzzzzz insurance.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JJ is still going and lots of other MediCare plan commercials.

The robo calls and mail are almost as bad. I like jacking with the calls. The mail goes straight to the dumpster, unless it has a pre-paid envelope in it.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Avoid disappointment and future regret!

Regardless of the commercial, ones that run CONSTANTLY are obnoxious.
Exactly! Like a certain Tulsa car dealer who thinks running two commercials every commercial break is wise. All they've accomplished is to make certain that, if I was buying another vehicle (new or used) from a dealership, I would NEVER buy anything from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom