Hey, have you heard about the water at Camp Lejeune?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing is that congress is the one that is allowing the Camp Lejune suit to be started.
The military knew the water was contaminated and did nothing until a lot of those that served on that base died.
Just like the Atomic Vets, Agent Orange Vets, Burn pit vets and the list goes on.
Delay, delay, delay until the majority have died and let the rest get a few sheckles in the class action.
What a joke. If I had served there, I'd opt out of the class action and hire an ambulance chaser on a contingency that if he didn't win he didn't get paid.

hmcret

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing is that congress is the one that is allowing the Camp Lejune suit to be started.
The military knew the water was contaminated and did nothing until a lot of those that served on that base died.
Just like the Atomic Vets, Agent Orange Vets, Burn pit vets and the list goes on.
Delay, delay, delay until the majority have died and let the rest get a few sheckles in the class action.
What a joke. If I had served there, I'd opt out of the class action and hire an ambulance chaser on a contingency that if he didn't win he didn't get paid.
I lived in Tarawa Terrace for 4 years while stationed at the hospital there. I have developed a few of those issues, but they can be (and probably are in my case) from lifestyle choices.

My cynical side tells me that congress got involved to provide income to those bottom feeding law firms that "specialize" in this type of lawsuit. More realistically, it was probably due to the slow claim process/red tape our govt is known for.

The government tracked my email down and I was receiving regular newsletters and updates from the commission that was formed, although the last one was a few years ago. Those commercials are really annoying though, 3 or 4 in a row from different bottom-feeders looking for a payday.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I especially like the marine saluting with his LEFT HAND.

From the looks of their sign, I can understand their lack of maintenance on the water supply

1664917622664.png

It looks to me like some AWOL marines used the letters as steps to get over the sign.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom