Hey, have you heard about the water at Camp Lejeune?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Rowe shared this today.

Camp Lejeune.jpg

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now there are 1000s of homes and shopping centers on the former Tustin base. I was told stories that Tustin and El Toro would have helocopters doing training "things" on the base and would always dump their fuel on the tarmac and surrounding ground on the base. Superfund nightmare.
I was there for 4 years. Worked nights and beach during the day.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ft. McClellan?

I was there!

View attachment 308207
The Monsanto chemical plant poisoned the Anniston ground water to the point that it was declared an EPA Superfund site. There are hundreds of chemicals known to be harmful to humans that have been identified in the water table including the Fort, coming from the plant and the Chemical School. The same medical issues that the Quantico victims have been suffering from are also being identified in FMC vets yet the VA and Congress refuse to acknowledge it. The only thing we got out of the PACT act was the establishment of a Registry but after that nothing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Monsanto chemical plant poisoned the Anniston ground water to the point that it was declared an EPA Superfund site. There are hundreds of chemicals known to be harmful to humans that have been identified in the water table including the Fort, coming from the plant and the Chemical School. The same medical issues that the Quantico victims have been suffering from are also being identified in FMC vets yet the VA and Congress refuse to acknowledge it. The only thing we got out of the PACT act was the establishment of a Registry but after that nothing.
I was also exposed to AFFF firefighting foam a lot because I tested the stuff at Tinker and Altus and Wichita. Oh well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom