Hey Lets ban armor too..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Schumer proposes bill to regulate Body Armor."

This is the kind of nonsense we have grown to expect from oath breakers like Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

Chuck Schumer has decided that the people must be saved from the right to buy Body Armor.

We do not yet have the full details on this bill. We do know that the intent is to regulate, constrict, and control the rights of free persons to buy and sell body armor in an effort to make it more difficult and more expensive to buy, sell, and own Armor – like armored backpacks. We know the bill is scheduled to be proposed in September.

Senator Schumer has sworn the following:

“I, Chuck Schumer, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Did Chuck Schumer read the Constitution before publicly taking this oath before God?

Did he miss the part that says:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Does he not know that "Arms" includes BOTH weapons for offense AND armor for defense?

This oath breaker has our full attention, and we will prepare for the fight.

This is a narrow-minded political proposal designed to create a false sense of security – born from the actions of a few idiots, bearing consequences that will affect the freedom of many to own a lifesaving tool. Tyrants always use criminals as an excuse to take away freedoms.

We are a team of free craftsmen at AR500 Armor®, and we strive to provide the most reliable and affordable lifesaving tools in the industry.

The Armored Republic™ is made up of free craftsmen making tools of Liberty for free men.

When the time comes, we have to make our voices heard against this tyrannical overreach. This is a stepping stone. It will inevitably lead to further regulation once the perimeter is broken.

Contact your Senators and Representatives to let them know that this is a non-starter:

Body armor is a Tool of Liberty. Your Rights, given by God, are yours to protect.

Follow for more information as it develops.

Representing the Free Men of the Armored Republic™

Latest posts

Top Bottom