Hey......psssst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, got it back earlier this week. Finally had a chance to go to the range today. As with before I ran a bunch of different 9mm through it. Pretty boring, ate everything like candy and shot lights out for me, probably put 250 rounds through it. The Sig Xray sights are a thing of beauty, pretty similar to the Trijicon HDs. The gunsmith "repair" sheet is attached and is pretty standard as to what everyone is getting. Instead of machining the barrels they are just replacing them, and the recoil assembly which was the culprit to the FTRB, was replace along with the extractor spring and safety lock spring. Attached is also all of the different kinds of ammo I shot through it, as I said, no problems with any of it.

C2934E62-CC47-41F4-9D50-74FE02CE6FF7.jpeg
F52A95DC-9D7E-4EC6-B5CE-0DFB5894E58B.jpeg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds great, glad they took care of it. Didn't take too long, either, eh?

I noticed the dominate/dominant thing, too. Some of the misspellings/grammatical errors even highly edumacated people make crack me up.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like the XRay 3 sights, are they square or U notch? I bought and installed the U Xray 3 sights on both of my P320's. Seem pretty good so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom