Hey......psssst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry man but that looks like a slicked up Hi Point. The top of that thing is HUGE

Don't be sorry, you just don't know any better. Size wise, this thing is barely bigger than my PM9, kind of the polar opposite of a Hi-point by most accords I'd wager.

As for the rest, this thing is small, and I mean you hold up the mag and wonder how it holds 10rounds. It points very well, better than I expected and lower than expected. Trigger has a bit of creep, defined wall and feels much lighter than it is. Average measure is ~6lbs. Haven't shot it yet. Hopefully, I can find a chance on Sunday or Monday. Will post some more pics when my toddler goes down, as I bought a Shield 45 today too.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry man but that looks like a slicked up Hi Point. The top of that thing is HUGE

I think part of that appearance is Sig's inclusion of the accessory attachment that makes the muzzle profile very square. Compared to the Glock, S&W, and others have a tapered frame towards the muzzle.

www.thefirearmblog.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2018_01_C76AEF4A_B834_4F6D_9852_DCDA9CD2EE3A.jpeg

www.glockstore.com_assets_images_products_Glock_43G4_SS_6RD_ma74eac71d1236201e737848d3fbf262fd.jpg

180021_01_lg_5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom