Hey Smith and Wesson guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I went and did it! I got it for $1150.00. I think I did good based on your comments and help! Thanks guys.View attachment 165793
Hey! THAT'S MY OLD GUN! I just traded it in this week for a S&W Model 41. It's a great gun, I just didn't shoot it much, had it for 3 years and I've really been wanting an M41 so I traded it in.
I bought the hogue grips for it brand new, it's a beast to shoot with the original grips but not too bad with the hogue ones. I mostly shot 44 Special in it too. Not a thing wrong with it, I just didn't use it much and I think I'll use this M41 lots more.
Enjoy! DocOhm

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! THAT'S MY OLD GUN! I just traded it in this week for a S&W Model 41. It's a great gun, I just didn't shoot it much, had it for 3 years and I've really been wanting an M41 so I traded it in.
I bought the hogue grips for it brand new, it's a beast to shoot with the original grips but not too bad with the hogue ones. I mostly shot 44 Special in it too. Not a thing wrong with it, I just didn't use it much and I think I'll use this M41 lots more.
Enjoy! DocOhm

Really? Cool. Who did you get it from?

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy! DocOhm
That’s so cool! Glad to see that it stays in the osa family. Just so you know, I just watched and 8 3/8 gun in presentation box do 1748 on GB. Nice snag honey badger!

Latest posts

Top Bottom