Hey Tyromeo55...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brother...

How was Vegas? Fill us in on the vacation and if you did anything I suggested.

Did you take all the money from Vegas or did you leave any money for me to win in a couple of weeks!!!
www.planevada.org_wp_content_uploads_2013_10_Fremont_Street_East_street_scene_edit.jpg

vitalvegas.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_12_fremont_street_rainy11.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was sometime in late March...now my wife has moved it to May-ish.

Thought if you were there when we were I'd buy ya dinner. We are only going to be there for 2 nights but Momma has already printed out your posts (in color) and is planning on taking it with us. She is so bloody excited.

If I did not say it before.... THANKS

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
COHIBA!

Sorry it took so long to let you know how Vegas went.

We rented a truck and went straight to the Dam and went on the tour. I had a blast there but I think momma could take it or leave it. Kinda wish we could of waited till October when we are taking the kids back with us and they could of seen it too.

MGM grand was nice enough but dang once you get to the right floor you still have a 300' hike to the room. the view of the strip from our room was great.

The first night we ate at a place called something like 9 brothers ( in NY-NY) and it was ok at best. The basketball game came on when we were there and our server got swamped. Couldn't fault her for it but still sucked. To boot I convinced momma to walk from a machine that was hitting so she was miffed at me a wee bit.

The next day we ate lunch at some Mexican place in town that was really good. Went to Pawn Stars and the welcome to Vegas sign with a couple of girls from lunch. did a ton of walking around and ended up eating a late dinner at Olives in the Bellagio on the very edge of outdoor patio that overlooks the fountains. By far the absolute best part of the entire trip.

Again,, 1000 thank you's for all the input. We have just scratched the surface and plan to take another hack at it later this year

Latest posts

Top Bottom