Hey ya'll, glad to be here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Tell us a little info. What do you like to shoot? Do you hunt, reload etc?

Sure! I mainly shoot AR platform rifles/pistols and Glocks, if only because that is what I have currently. I enjoy long range shooting, but I have yet to build anything for that purpose. But I am sure I will buy as many new guns as I can without risking divorce now that I have more space :gun1:

I am big in to fishing, but have zero experience here. I wan't to start my eldest daughter in archery, and I will geek out on that. Hopefully that can turn in to hunting!

I do have a decent amount of reloading under my belt, but I always used my dad's Dillon which I no longer have access to :cry3:

Oh, :ou1

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sure! I mainly shoot AR platform rifles/pistols and Glocks, if only because that is what I have currently. I enjoy long range shooting, but I have yet to build anything for that purpose. But I am sure I will buy as many new guns as I can without risking divorce now that I have more space :gun1:

I am big in to fishing, but have zero experience here. I wan't to start my eldest daughter in archery, and I will geek out on that. Hopefully that can turn in to hunting!

I do have a decent amount of reloading under my belt, but I always used my dad's Dillon which I no longer have access to :cry3:

Oh, :ou1
Awesome, great hunting and fishing opportunities in Oklahoma. Where did you move from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom