Hi all from Perry America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KWILL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been lurking for a few months and ran across this introductory page...

I have had a CCW permit since I lived on the East Coast, been in Perry about 15 years now, so I have had my permit for about 20 years. Really just started carrying on my person on a regular basis since this last liberal knee-jerk scare. Been shooting since I was in high school about... ahem... a few years ago. Went to a military JROTC high school in Tennessee where my obsession/passion/habit (all depends upon who you ask) began.

Kids are of age that I am doing most of my shooting with them nowadays. Am a member of the Stillwater Rifle and Pistol Club. Really like the facility and it is actually in Noble county which is the county Perry is in so it is really convenient.

Handgun of choice is a Glock and own a number of them and I either own or have owned Colts, S&Ws, FNHs, Rugers, Walthers, North American Arms. Have owned wheel guns but currently everything I have is semi-auto. I have a number of hunting rifles and shotguns; my favorite is my Steyr Mannlicher Pro Hunter w/ Leopold glass. I have a couple of .22lr (love my Henry Survival) and then the requisite M4/AR15 with an EOtech sight (for those that like the EOTech/Aimpoint discussion).

Looking forward to being a part of the OSA community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom