Hi folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey , we all disagree from time to time !! Just ask a few of the members . What matters is that you are here and joining the mayhem and just ignore the knobs , they cannot help themselves!! Welcome aboard fellow gun enthusiast !!
Except I think we all agree that @RickN need professional help for selling so much eye bleach.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, it don't matter your skin color as long as you enjoy and have a great time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except I think we all agree that @RickN need professional help for selling so much eye bleach.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, it don't matter your skin color as long as you enjoy and have a great time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I do not sell eye bleach. (but that is a money making idea) I keep the minds of our members active and prepared for danger.

Welcome to the nut house!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! And don't worry about disagreeing, just don't make my mistake and take it to the next level. That being said I ruffled a few feathers but still have found that I agree with a lot of people here on a lot of topics. All in all I've gotten a lot of good advice and even made the plunge into building my own rifles. So sit back, enjoy the conversations and just know when to walk away, and know when to run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom