Hi, new member in OKC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krista

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been living in OKC since Dec 2020. We were relocated here through my husbands work due to Covid. I'm partially from Cali and partially from Utah. I met my hubby in Utah, that's where we moved from. I've lived next to the ocean, then the mountains now the plains... wow it's different, and awesome! We are avid gun handlers and love to go shooting with our children. I'm trying to learn a little more so I can keep up with my hubby. Also he has a few "dream" guns that he wont purchase for himself due to price. Hence I've been saving up and will be looking to surprise him for Christmas, Valentine's, Father's Day, Birthday etc. I'm excited to see what I learn and what I'm able to find for him. He's impossible to buy for and this is the only thing I can get him that he would actually love, so Gun Lovin' 101 here I come.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol! I wish! No, just me and my brother who is currently deployed, but he should be home for Christmas! That's a biggie for me. I'm pretty positive he's not your type, so sorry.
Yeah, you're positively right about that. After 38 years I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't share me anyway. Oh well, I'll break the news to my buddy that you don't have any sisters. Told the fool not to get his hopes up lol.

Thank your brother for his service for us. We do appreciate it very much!

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome....you'll like it here....lots of good info, discussions, ideas and guys and gals......!!! Plus the classifieds.....enjoy

Latest posts

Top Bottom