Hi, new member in OKC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard and welcome to this great state. Oklahoma isn’t just plains so don’t think that. We actually have some of the most diverse terrain in the US. From “mountains” lol, to plains, to swamps and forests, to desert. We also have some of the best people. True southern hospitality. I hope y’all are truly happy here. I wouldn’t live anywhere else and I’ve lived here since birth. Just don’t vote like most Californians. Lol.

BrettD

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been living in OKC since Dec 2020. We were relocated here through my husbands work due to Covid. I'm partially from Cali and partially from Utah. I met my hubby in Utah, that's where we moved from. I've lived next to the ocean, then the mountains now the plains... wow it's different, and awesome! We are avid gun handlers and love to go shooting with our children. I'm trying to learn a little more so I can keep up with my hubby. Also he has a few "dream" guns that he wont purchase for himself due to price. Hence I've been saving up and will be looking to surprise him for Christmas, Valentine's, Father's Day, Birthday etc. I'm excited to see what I learn and what I'm able to find for him. He's impossible to buy for and this is the only thing I can get him that he would actually love, so Gun Lovin' 101 here I come.
Welcome, wish my wife would save for me I have to hide $ away for my toys

Latest posts

Top Bottom