Hi-Point 9mm - An American Icon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not trying to stir the pot on the hi point argument. Just curious who considers them an American Icon.
Im not saying there aren't reliable Hi Points out there. Just the few I had were anything but. In fact, I had one stolen, that was used in a home invasion in Texas and the detective that contacted me to let me know my gun was recovered informed me that the perp had the intention of killing the victims. He fired one shot which was not fatal and the gun jammed preventing him from finishing what he started.
So, as I said, I am speaking on the pistols I owned and my experiences. Are there reliable hi points, sure. Alot of products have good ones and bad ones.
I mean, people still buy Fords right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When your Hi-Point stolen in a home theft is brought back by the thief, you know you should save up a little longer for your next handgun......

blacktot

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
1641617146701.png

Anybody remember this finish? One of my biggest regret is not obtaining this wonder. It's even got an important American plastered all over the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom